||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Train others in the application of ethnographic research methods to solve problems in organizational effectiveness, communications, technology development, policy making, and program planning.
- Lead field training sites and train field staff, students, and volunteers in excavation methods.
||Fire Inspectors and Investigators
- Teach fire investigation techniques to other firefighter personnel.
- Educate healthcare workers, patients, and the public about infectious and communicable diseases, including disease transmission and prevention.
- Hire and train recruiters and data collectors.
||Food Science Technicians
- Train newly hired laboratory personnel.
||Forensic Science Technicians
- Train new technicians or other personnel on forensic science techniques.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Instruct personnel in radiation safety procedures and demonstrate use of protective clothing and equipment.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Train and lead forest and conservation workers in seasonal activities, such as planting tree seedlings, putting out forest fires, and maintaining recreational facilities.
- Instruct others in the selection and use of bioinformatics tools.
||Information Security Engineers
- Train staff on and oversee the use of information security standards, policies, and best practices.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Train technicians in the use of remote sensing technology.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Supervise and provide technical guidance, training, or assistance to employees working in the field to restore habitats.
- Train clients to administer human resources functions including testing, selection, and performance management.
- Maintain laboratory safety programs and train personnel in laboratory safety techniques.
- Supervise or train agricultural technicians or farm laborers.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays.
- Provide information, knowledge, expertise, or training to government agencies at all levels to solve water or soil management problems or to assure coordination of resource protection activities.