Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Medical Dosimetrists.
- Calculate the delivery of radiation treatment, such as the amount or extent of radiation per session, based on the prescribed course of radiation therapy.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Analyze and interpret patient, nursing, or information systems data to improve nursing services.
- Identify, collect, record, or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients.
- Analyze clinical or survey data, using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed-effect modeling, logistic regression analyses, and model-building techniques.
- Analyze archival data, such as birth, death, and disease records.
- Calculate valve areas from blood flow velocity measurements.
- Calculate, measure, or prepare radioisotope dosages.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Assess cardiac physiology and calculate valve areas from blood flow velocity measurements.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from factors such as applicant health, financial standing and value, and condition of property.
- Analyze statistical information to estimate mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Calculate, measure, and record radiation dosage or radiopharmaceuticals received, used, and disposed, using computer and following physician's prescription.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Analyze clinical data using appropriate statistical tools.
- Calculate actual treatment dosages delivered during each session.
||Ophthalmic Medical Technologists
- Calculate corrections for refractive errors.