||Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Provide towels and sheets to clients in public baths, steam rooms, and restrooms.
- Maintain inventories of clothing or uniforms, accessories, equipment, or linens.
- Distribute costumes or related equipment and keep records of item status.
- Monitor, maintain, or secure inventories of costumes, wigs, or makeup, providing keys or access to assigned directors, costume designers, or wardrobe mistresses/masters.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
- Rent, sell, or issue sporting equipment and supplies, such as bowling shoes, golf balls, swimming suits, or beach chairs.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Store and retrieve equipment, such as vehicles, radios, and ride components.
||Manicurists and Pedicurists
- Maintain supply inventories and records of client services.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Greet and register visitors, and issue any required identification badges or safety devices.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Manage inventory or sale of artist merchandise.
- Inventory products and order new supplies.
- Order, unload, and store feed and supplies.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Supervise the distribution of complimentary meals, hotel rooms, discounts, or other items given to players, based on length of play and amount bet.