||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Place original copies in feed trays, feed originals into feed rolls, or position originals on tables beneath camera lenses.
- Operate office machines such as high speed business photocopiers, readers, scanners, addressing machines, stencil-cutting machines, microfilm readers or printers, folding and inserting machines, bursters, and binder machines.
- Load machines with materials such as blank paper or film.
- Operate auxiliary machines such as collators, pad and tablet making machines, staplers, and paper punching, folding, cutting, and perforating machines.
- Perform general office activities, such as typing, answering telephones, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
- Operate mechanized files that rotate to bring needed records to a particular location.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Print and make copies of work.
- Operate and resupply printers and computers, changing print wheels or fluid cartridges, adding paper, and loading blank tapes, cards, or disks into equipment.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Operate embossing machines or typewriters to make corrections, additions, and changes to address plates.
- Insert material for printing or addressing into loading racks on machines, select type or die sizes, and position plates, stencils, or tapes in machine magazines.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media.
- Make photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter.
- Load machines with statements, cancelled checks, or envelopes to prepare statements for distribution to customers or stuff envelopes by hand.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Duplicate records for distribution to branch offices.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Perform general office or clerical work such as filing materials, operating duplicating machines, or running errands.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Operate typing, adding, calculating, or billing machines.
||Office Clerks, General
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.