||Janitors and Cleaners, Except Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Clean chimneys, flues, and connecting pipes, using power or hand tools.
||Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.