Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians.
- Disassemble engines and inspect parts, such as turbine blades or cylinders, for corrosion, wear, warping, cracks, and leaks, using precision measuring instruments, x-rays, and magnetic inspection equipment.
- Disassemble subassembly units and examine condition, movement, or alignment of parts, visually or using gauges.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Dismantle engines, using hand tools, and examine parts for defects.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
||Watch and Clock Repairers
- Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using loupes.
||Calibration Technologists and Technicians
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment for inspection.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Disassemble machines to examine parts, such as wires, gears, or bearings for wear or defects, using hand or power tools and measuring devices.