||Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
- Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations, such as railroad stations, plants, residences, offices, or within industrial yards.
||Mine Shuttle Car Operators
- Drive loaded shuttle cars to ramps and move controls to discharge loads into mine cars or onto conveyors.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks, cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
||Meter Readers, Utilities
- Walk or drive vehicles along established routes to take readings of meter dials.
- Drive trucks to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
||Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors
- Drive trucks, following established routes, through residential streets or alleys or through business or industrial areas.
- Drive trucks to transport high-pressure pumping equipment, and chemicals, fluids, or gases to be pumped into wells.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Walk, ride bicycles, drive vehicles, or use public conveyances to reach destinations to deliver messages or materials.
||Police, Fire, and Ambulance Dispatchers
- Operate and maintain mobile dispatch vehicles and equipment.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Move containers of mail, using equipment, such as forklifts and automated "trains".
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Travel to post offices to pick up the mail for routes or pick up mail from postal relay boxes.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Drive trucks to pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to designated locations.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Operate industrial trucks, tractors, loaders, and other equipment to transport materials to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks, and to store and retrieve materials in warehouses.
||First-Line Supervisors of Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Drive vehicles or operate machines or equipment to complete work assignments or to assist workers.
- Operate fork lifts, skid loaders, or trucks to move or store recyclable materials.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Route received goods to first available flight or to appropriate storage areas or departments, using forklifts, hand trucks, or other equipment.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Use equipment, such as forklifts and automated "trains," to move containers of mail.