Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Lodging Managers.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
||Calibration Technologists and Technicians
- Visually inspect equipment to detect surface defects.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Inspect equipment, such as rides, games, and vehicles, to detect wear and damage.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Inspect facilities and recommend building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Inspect sites to assess environmental damage or monitor cleanup progress.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Inspect facilities and equipment, such as emergency management centers and communications equipment, to determine their operational and functional capabilities in emergency situations.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Audit and inspect subcontractor facilities including external laboratories.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Verify correct use and maintenance of physical security systems, such as closed-circuit television, merchandise tags, and burglar alarms.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Inspect facilities and equipment for signs of disrepair, and perform necessary maintenance work.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.