||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Analyze financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
- Conduct financial analyses related to investments in green construction or green retrofitting projects.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Analyze corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
||Security Management Specialists
- Assess the nature and level of physical security threats so that the scope of the problem can be determined.
- Perform risk analyses so that appropriate countermeasures can be developed.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analyze financial data, such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future products.
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Analyze financial data to detect irregularities in areas such as billing trends, financial relationships, and regulatory compliance procedures.
- Evaluate business operations to identify risk areas for fraud.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Interpret results of financial analysis procedures.
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Apply feature selection algorithms to models predicting outcomes of interest, such as sales, attrition, and healthcare use.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
- Perform system lifecycle cost analysis and develop component studies.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Perform multifactor data and cost analyses that may be used in areas such as support of collective bargaining agreements.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Assess risk levels associated with collective bargaining strategies.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Evaluate costs and revenue of agreements to determine continued profitability.
- Measure and analyze Web site usage data to maximize search engine returns or refine customer interfaces.