Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Web Developers.
- Recommend and implement performance improvements.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
- Recommend Web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Make recommendations regarding upgrades, considering implications of new or revised Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software, equipment, or applications.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Recommend procedures or equipment or software upgrades to increase data accessibility or ease of use.
||Document Management Specialists
- Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
||Computer Network Architects
- Develop or recommend network security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Evaluate processes and technologies, and suggest revisions to increase productivity and efficiency.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.