Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Data Warehousing Specialists.
- Test software systems or applications for software enhancements or new products.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Coordinate user or third-party testing.
- Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Perform Web site tests according to planned schedules, or after any Web site or product revision.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
||Video Game Designers
- Conduct regular design reviews throughout the game development process.
- Oversee gameplay testing to ensure intended gaming experience and game adherence to original vision.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Test computer software or hardware, using standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Design and conduct hardware or software tests.
- Test new software packages for use in Web operations or other applications.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Document, design, code, or test Geographic Information Systems (GIS) models, internet mapping solutions, or other applications.