Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Information Technology Project Managers.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
||Project Management Specialists
- Develop or update project plans including information such as objectives, technologies, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Propose, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Develop and apply time and cost networks to plan, control, and review large projects.
- Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases.
- Determine project plans, timelines, or technical objectives for statistical aspects of biological research studies.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Develop or approve project plans, schedules, or budgets.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Direct and execute pre-production activities, such as creating moodboards or storyboards and establishing a project timeline.