||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Monitor employees' work schedules and attendance for payroll purposes.
- Prepare employee work schedules.
- Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
||Self-Enrichment Education Teachers
- Schedule class times to ensure maximum attendance.
||Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors
- Select and schedule class times to ensure maximum attendance.
||Farm and Home Management Advisors
- Schedule and make regular visits to farmers.
- Prepare work schedules and station arrangements and keep attendance records.
||General and Operations Managers
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
||Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Schedule and maintain regular office hours to meet with students.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space, and equipment availability.
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
||First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
- Prepare work schedules and assign duties to subordinates.
||Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Assign work schedules and duties to nursery or greenhouse staff, and supervise their work.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Schedule work hours for funeral home or contract employees.
||Vocational Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Arrange for lectures by experts in designated fields.
||Correctional Officers and Jailers
- Arrange daily schedules for prisoners, including library visits, work assignments, family visits, and counseling appointments.
||First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Set up employee work schedules.
||Forest Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Schedule employee work assignments and set work priorities.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.