||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Operate digital picture archiving communications systems.
- Maintain a current file of examination protocols.
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for radioactive nuclei, or registries of poisons, narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Update or troubleshoot pharmacy information databases.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain controlled drug inventory and related log books.
- Maintain laboratory, research, or treatment records, as well as inventories of pharmaceuticals, equipment, or supplies.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Make appointments, keep records, or perform other clerical duties in doctors' offices or clinics.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Perform clerical duties, such as scheduling exams or special procedures, keeping records, or archiving computerized images.
- Issue medications from dispensary and maintain records in accordance with specified procedures.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Maintain or operate a variety of health record indexes or storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store, or analyze information.
- Perform administrative duties, such as hiring employees, ordering supplies, or keeping records.
||Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Plan, develop, maintain, or operate a variety of health record indexes or storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store, or analyze information.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as keeping records or writing reports.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Maintain records, reports, or files as required, including such information as radiation dosages, equipment settings, or patients' reactions.
- Maintain charts that contain patients' pertinent identification and therapy information.
- Perform administrative or business management tasks, such as scheduling appointments, accepting payments from clients, budgeting, or maintaining business records.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Maintain logbooks of daily activities, including areas visited or activities performed.
- Archive case documentation and study materials as required by regulations and laws.