||Signal and Track Switch Repairers
- Install, inspect, maintain, and repair various railroad service equipment on the road or in the shop, including railroad signal systems.
- Inspect switch-controlling mechanisms on trolley wires and in track beds, using hand tools and test equipment.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Inspect and test equipment to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders or schematic drawings to determine required repairs.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Examine valves or mechanical control device parts for defects, dents, or loose attachments, and mark malfunctioning areas of defective units.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Inspect or repair fiberglass turbine blades.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
||Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Examine cameras, equipment, processed film, or laboratory reports to diagnose malfunction, using work aids and specifications.
||Watch and Clock Repairers
- Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using loupes.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems such as jammed bills or stuck products.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment, following manufacturers' specifications and using test and analysis instruments.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Measure the tension of control cables.