- Count, sort, and weigh processed items.
- Measure and weigh amounts of crystal growing materials, mix and grind materials, load materials into container, and monitor processing procedures to help identify crystal growing problems.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Examine, measure, and weigh materials or products to verify conformance to standards, using measuring devices such as templates, micrometers, or scales.
- Measure, mix, cut, shape, soften, and join materials and ingredients, such as powder, cornmeal, or rubber to prepare them for machine processing.
||Precious Metal Workers
- Weigh and mix alloy ingredients, using formulas and knowledge of ingredients' chemical properties.
- Weigh completed items to determine weights and record any deviations.
||Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Measure or weigh specified amounts of ingredients or materials, and load them into tanks, vats, hoppers, or other equipment.
- Weigh packages and adjust freezer air valves or switches on filler heads to obtain specified amounts of product in each container.
||Coating, Painting, and Spraying Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Examine, measure, weigh, or test sample products to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings, or paints before adding them to machines.
||Plating and Coating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Measure or weigh materials, using rulers, calculators, and scales.
||Molding and Casting Workers
- Measure ingredients and mix molding, casting material, or sealing compounds to prescribed consistencies, according to formulas.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Measure and mix ingredients to prepare glue.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Calculate, measure, load, or mix biomass feedstock for power generation.
||Extruding and Drawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Weigh and mix pelletized, granular, or powdered thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Count or weigh and bundle items.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Calculate, measure, load, or mix refined feedstock used in biofuels production.
- Weigh, mix, and melt metal alloys or materials needed for jewelry models.
||Cleaning, Washing, and Metal Pickling Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Measure, weigh, or mix cleaning solutions, using measuring tanks, calibrated rods or suction tubes.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Wrap, weigh, label, and price cuts of meat.
||Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
- Weigh meats and tag containers for weight and contents.
||Metal-Refining Furnace Operators and Tenders
- Weigh materials to be charged into furnaces, using scales.
- Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated containers.
||Food Cooking Machine Operators and Tenders
- Measure or weigh ingredients, using scales or measuring containers.
||Glass Blowers, Molders, Benders, and Finishers
- Inspect, weigh, and measure products to verify conformance to specifications, using instruments such as micrometers, calipers, magnifiers, or rulers.