Related Task Search
14 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Education Administrators, Postsecondary.
- Participate in student recruitment, selection, and admission, making admissions recommendations when required to do so.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
||Human Resources Managers
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Recruit, interview, and hire or sign up volunteers and staff.
||Wind Energy Operations Managers
- Recruit or select wind operations employees, contractors, or subcontractors.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Security Workers
- Recruit, interview, and hire security personnel.
- Secure third-party verification from sources, such as Leadership in Energy Efficient Design (LEED), to ensure responsible design and building activities or to achieve favorable LEED ratings for building projects.
||Food Service Managers
- Assess staffing needs and recruit staff, using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.
||Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary
- Recruit and hire new faculty.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
||First-Line Supervisors of Firefighting and Prevention Workers
- Recruit or hire firefighting personnel.