||Packers and Packagers, Hand
- Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment, such as conveyors, or in specified areas, such as loading docks.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Stop equipment or machinery and clear jams, using poles, bars, and hand tools, or remove damaged materials from conveyors.
- Distribute materials, supplies, and equipment to work stations, using lifts and trucks.
- Move, assemble, and connect hoses or nozzles to material hoppers, storage tanks, conveyor sections or chutes, and pumps.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials, such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
- Transport materials, equipment, or supplies to or from work areas, using carts or hoists.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Carry needed tools or supplies from storage or trucks and return them after use.
||Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Carry springs to tops of doors, using ladders or scaffolding, and attach springs to tracks to install spring systems.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Move and store inventories of explosives, loaded perforating guns, and other materials, according to established safety procedures.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Move or reposition hoists, winches, loads and materials, manually or using equipment and machines such as trucks, cars, and hand trucks.
||Machine Feeders and Offbearers
- Transfer materials and products to and from machinery and equipment, using industrial trucks or hand trucks.
- Transport baggage or coordinate transportation between assigned rooms, terminals, or platforms.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Collect and deliver sample solutions for laboratory analysis.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
||Excavating and Loading Machine and Dragline Operators, Surface Mining
- Move materials over short distances, such as around a construction site, factory, or warehouse.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades to open or close parking areas.
- Move machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
||Shuttle Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Perform errands for customers or employers, such as delivering or picking up mail and packages.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Remove debris from loaded trailers.