- Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Attach moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble machines, and bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble new bicycles.
- Build wheels by cutting and threading new spokes.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Wind large springs with upward motion of arm.
- Fasten angle iron back-hangers to ceilings and tracks, using fasteners or welding equipment.
||Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanics and Installers
- Assemble, position, and mount heating or cooling equipment, following blueprints or manufacturer's specifications.
- Fabricate, assemble, or install duct work or chassis parts, using portable metal-working tools or welding equipment.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Hammer required counterweights onto rims of wheels.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Assemble boilers at installation sites, using tools such as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools.
- Reassemble and test subassembly units.
||Refractory Materials Repairers, Except Brickmasons
- Fasten stopper heads to rods with metal pins to assemble refractory stoppers used to plug pouring nozzles of steel ladles.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
||Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers
- Attach cross-arms, insulators, and auxiliary equipment to poles prior to installing them.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Assemble machines according to specifications, using hand or power tools and measuring devices.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Assemble new or reconditioned appliances.
||Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Assemble aircraft cameras, still or motion picture cameras, photographic equipment, or frames, using diagrams, blueprints, bench machines, hand tools, or power tools.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Disassemble and assemble machines, according to specifications and using hand and power tools.