||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Monitor employees' work schedules and attendance for payroll purposes.
- Organize and supervise activities, such as the processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepare employee work schedules.
- Direct and coordinate operational, management, and supportive services of one or a number of postal facilities.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Design or coordinate successive phases of problem analysis, solution proposals, or testing.
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
- Plan, direct, and monitor instructional methods and content of educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Direct and coordinate product research and development.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Coordinate clerical, record-keeping, inventory, requisitioning, and marketing activities.
- Determine, administer, and execute policies relating to operations administration and standards, facility maintenance, and safety.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, distribution, or marketing activities of industrial organizations.
- Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Prepare work schedules and station arrangements and keep attendance records.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Direct activities of accounting or operations departments.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space, and equipment availability.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Schedule work hours for funeral home or contract employees.
||Mathematical Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Develop department and course schedules.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
||English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Direct sustainability program operations to ensure compliance with environmental or governmental regulations.