||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Develop or assist others in development of care and treatment plans.
- Plan, evaluate, or modify treatment programs, based on information gathered by observing and interviewing patients or by analyzing patient records.
- Perform discharge planning for patients.
||Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric
- Develop treatment plans based on patients' histories and goals, the nature and severity of disorders, and treatment risks and benefits.
- Develop or implement plans and procedures for ophthalmologic services.
- Establish and follow emergency or contingency plans for mothers and newborns.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate individualized plans for midwifery care.
- Customize treatment programs for specific areas of music therapy, such as intellectual or developmental disabilities, educational settings, geriatrics, medical settings, mental health, physical disabilities, or wellness.
- Develop discharge plans for patients.
- Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Analyze test results and develop a treatment plan.
- Design individualized care plans, using a variety of treatments.
- Conduct discharge planning and discharge patients.
||Allergists and Immunologists
- Develop individualized treatment plans for patients, considering patient preferences, clinical data, or the risks and benefits of therapies.
- Develop nonsurgical treatment plans for patients with conditions such as strabismus, nystagmus, and other visual disorders.
- Determine or coordinate treatment plans by requesting laboratory services, reviewing genetics or counseling literature, and considering histories or diagnostic data.
- Formulate plan of treatment for patient's teeth and mouth tissue.
- Develop and implement individualized plans for health care management.
- Help physicians, radiation oncologists, or clinical physicists to prepare physical or technical aspects of radiation treatment plans, using information about patient condition and anatomy.
- Plan and conduct treatment programs for patients' hearing or balance problems, consulting with educators, physicians, nurses, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, and other health care personnel, as necessary.
- Plan or execute animal nutrition or reproduction programs.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Develop treatment plans based on diagnoses and on evaluation of factors, such as age and general health, or procedural risks and costs.
- Develop anesthesia care plans.