- Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to fundraising programs.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Participate in the determination of organizational policies regarding such issues as participant eligibility, program requirements, and program benefits.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Set educational standards and goals and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Establish policies on issues, such as the type of gambling offered and the odds, the extension of credit, or the serving of food and beverages.
||General and Operations Managers
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities, such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Formulate policies, procedures and programs for recruitment, testing, placement, classification, orientation, benefits and compensation, and labor and industrial relations.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make any necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
- Develop, implement, manage, or evaluate policies and methods to protect personnel against harassment, threats, or violence.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Write and present strategies for recreational facility programming using customer or employee data.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Establish work procedures or schedules to organize the daily work of administrative staff.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.