||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Develop or approve project plans, schedules, or budgets.
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Develop and apply time and cost networks to plan, control, and review large projects.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases.
- Determine project plans, timelines, or technical objectives for statistical aspects of biological research studies.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Coordinate the development or administration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
||Video Game Designers
- Create and manage documentation, production schedules, prototyping goals, and communication plans in collaboration with production staff.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.