||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor client or corporate finances.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Prepare written reports that estimate property values, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Compile reports of cost factors, such as labor, production, storage, and equipment.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Record rates of pay and durations of jobs on vouchers.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Write and distribute financial or environmental impact reports.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Prepare and maintain records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, or training manuals.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Write budgets to plan recreational activities or programs.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results or recommendations for energy cost savings.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.