Related Task Search
13 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Database Architects.
- Develop and document database architectures.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Create, edit, or analyze geospatial data, using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) or digitizing techniques.
- Document, design, code, or test Geographic Information Systems (GIS) models, internet mapping solutions, or other applications.
- Develop specialized computer software routines, internet-based Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases, or business applications to customize geographic information.
||Business Intelligence Analysts
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Maintain or modify existing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases.
- Design or coordinate the development of integrated Geographic Information Systems (GIS) spatial or non-spatial databases.
- Develop databases that support Web applications and Web sites.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Document technical specifications and operating standards for telecommunications equipment.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Design and implement warehouse database structures.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Design and validate clinical databases, including designing or testing logic checks.
- Design or maintain databases of biological data.
||Document Management Specialists
- Document technical functions and specifications for new or proposed content management systems.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.