||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Maintain records of machine maintenance and repair.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests.
- Prepare and maintain logs, reports, or other documentation of work performed.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Maintain records of equipment maintenance work or repairs.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Record maintenance information, including test results, material usage, and repairs made.
||Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Keep records of work orders and test and maintenance reports.
- Keep records of maintenance and repair work.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Record repairs made, time spent, and parts used.
||Electrical and Electronics Installers and Repairers, Transportation Equipment
- Maintain equipment service records.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay
- Prepare and maintain records detailing tests, repairs, and maintenance.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Compile operational or personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair or maintenance statistics, or test results.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.
||Rail Car Repairers
- Record conditions of cars, and repair and maintenance work performed or to be performed.
||Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Keep records of repairs and replacements made and causes of malfunctions.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Record maintenance and repair work performed on appliances.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Record repairs required, parts used, and labor time.