||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Recruit, interview, and hire or sign up volunteers and staff.
- Interview and hire workers.
||General and Operations Managers
- Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, or evaluation.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
||Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Hire employees, and train them in gardening techniques.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Interview and hire new employees.
- Interview and hire applicants.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Hire, train, or supervise workers engaged in planting, cultivating, irrigating, harvesting, or marketing crops, or in raising livestock.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Hire or supervise loss prevention staff.
||Psychology Teachers, Postsecondary
- Recruit and hire new faculty.