||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports, such as reviews of portfolio positions.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food services, transportation, or relocation service.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Direct insurance negotiations, select insurance brokers or carriers, and place insurance.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Negotiate with buyers for the sale, storage, or shipment of crops or livestock.
- Prepare budgets or financial reports for farm or ranch operations.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Monitor training costs and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Write and submit appraisal and tax reports for public record.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
||Human Resources Managers
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.
- Negotiate, authorize, or monitor fulfillment of contracts with equipment or materials suppliers.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.