||Digital Forensics Analysts
- Write cyber defense recommendations, reports, or white papers using research or experience.
- Write reports, sign affidavits, or give depositions for legal proceedings.
- Write technical summaries to report findings.
||Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Document physical characteristics of property such as measurements, quality, and design.
- Write and submit appraisal reports for property, such as jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, and equipment.
- Write groundwater contamination reports on known, suspected, or potential hazardous waste sites.
- Write materials for research publications, such as maps, tables, and reports, to disseminate findings.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Submit reports and review reports or problems with superior.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Write reports describing offenders' progress.
- Assess the suitability of penitentiary inmates for release under parole and statutory release programs and submit recommendations to parole boards.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Review transcripts to ensure that students meet graduation or college entrance requirements and write letters of recommendation.
- Write reports or articles for Web sites or newsletters related to environmental engineering issues.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Prepare written evaluations of individuals' psychological competence for court hearings.
- Prepare reports summarizing daily transactions and earnings for individual customer accounts.
- Collect and report data on topics, such as patient encounters or inter-institutional problems, making recommendations for change when appropriate.
- Participate in the publication of data or information.
||Gambling Cage Workers
- Prepare reports, including assignment of company funds or recording of department revenues.
||Calibration Technologists and Technicians
- Write and submit reports about the results of calibration tests.
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Prepare reports to provide answers in response to specific problems.
- Participate in the preparation of reports or scientific publications.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Write evaluations of parents and children for use by courts deciding divorce and custody cases, testifying in court if necessary.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Maintain case history records and prepare reports.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Work with technical material, preparing statistical reports, planning and typing statistical tables, and combining and rearranging material from different sources.
||Information Security Engineers
- Write reports regarding investigations of information security breaches or network evaluations.