||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and oiling parts, honing cylinders, and tuning ignition systems.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Oil moving parts of timepieces.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Clean and oil machine parts.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Clean, oil, or adjust mechanical parts to maintain machines' operating efficiency and to prevent breakdowns.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components, and painting worn or exposed areas.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Clean and lubricate motor generators.
||Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Clean and lubricate cameras and polish camera lenses, using cleaning materials and work aids.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment according to specified procedures.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Perform preventive maintenance or service, such as cleaning, lubricating, or adjusting equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repair, and lubricate machines and equipment.
||Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Lubricate door closer oil chambers and pack spindles with leather washers.
||Home Appliance Repairers
- Clean, lubricate, and touch up minor defects on newly installed or repaired appliances.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Service and maintain aircraft and related apparatus by performing activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, and or moving parts.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Lubricate wearing surfaces of mechanical parts, using oils or other lubricants.