||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor client or corporate finances.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Prepare written reports that estimate property values, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards.
- Explain assessed values to property owners and defend appealed assessments at public hearings.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
- Write reports or prepare presentations to communicate fundraising program data.
- Explain the tax advantages of contributions to potential donors.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Explain loan information to clients, such as available loan types, eligibility requirements, or loan restrictions.
- Maintain sales forecasting reports.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Compile reports of cost factors, such as labor, production, storage, and equipment.
||Financial Risk Specialists
- Document, and ensure communication of, key risks.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Record rates of pay and durations of jobs on vouchers.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Prepare and administer budgets, approve and review expenditures, and prepare financial reports.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Write and distribute financial or environmental impact reports.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Prepare and maintain records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, or training manuals.