||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Identify tire size and ply and inflate tires accordingly.
- Assist mechanics and perform various mechanical duties, such as changing oil or checking and replacing batteries.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Service and maintain aircraft and related apparatus by performing activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, and or moving parts.
- Clean, refuel, and change oil in line service aircraft.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components, and painting worn or exposed areas.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and oiling parts, honing cylinders, and tuning ignition systems.
||Signal and Track Switch Repairers
- Lubricate moving parts on gate-crossing mechanisms and swinging signals.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Oil moving parts of timepieces.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Clean and oil machine parts.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Clean, oil, or adjust mechanical parts to maintain machines' operating efficiency and to prevent breakdowns.
||Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Perform routine engine maintenance on motorboats, such as changing oil and filters.
- Clean and lubricate motor generators.
||Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Clean and lubricate cameras and polish camera lenses, using cleaning materials and work aids.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment according to specified procedures.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Perform preventive maintenance or service, such as cleaning, lubricating, or adjusting equipment.
||Rail Car Repairers
- Perform scheduled maintenance, and clean units and components.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repair, and lubricate machines and equipment.