||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components, and painting worn or exposed areas.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using loupes.
- Perform regular adjustment and maintenance on timepieces, watch cases, and watch bands.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Fill machines with products, ingredients, money, and other supplies.
- Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems such as jammed bills or stuck products.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Perform routine maintenance on wind turbine equipment, underground transmission systems, wind fields substations, or fiber optic sensing and control systems.
- Inspect or repair fiberglass turbine blades.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment, following manufacturers' specifications and using test and analysis instruments.
- Perform preventive maintenance or service, such as cleaning, lubricating, or adjusting equipment.
- Install and maintain geothermal plant electrical protection equipment.
- Install and maintain geothermal system instrumentation or controls.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Inspect and test equipment to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders or schematic drawings to determine required repairs.
- Check and maintain diving equipment, such as helmets, masks, air tanks, harnesses, or gauges.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Examine valves or mechanical control device parts for defects, dents, or loose attachments, and mark malfunctioning areas of defective units.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Repair and maintain gasoline engines used to power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers, generators, and compressors.
||Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Examine cameras, equipment, processed film, or laboratory reports to diagnose malfunction, using work aids and specifications.
||Maintenance Workers, Machinery
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Apply safety tags to equipment needing maintenance.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Perform maintenance or repair work on existing tower equipment, using hand or power tools.