||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures.
- Verify that raw materials, purchased parts or components, in-process samples, and finished products meet established testing and inspection standards.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, or contracts for federal or state public transportation programs.
- Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
- Assess the quality of biofuels additives for reprocessing.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Formulate policies, procedures and programs for recruitment, testing, placement, classification, orientation, benefits and compensation, and labor and industrial relations.
- Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Formulate strategic plans for the institution.
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make any necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
- Develop, arrange for, perform, or assess executive protection activities to reduce security risks.
- Conduct and supervise stock examinations to identify diseases or parasites.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Review and interpret government codes and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs, working with public relations executives.