||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
||Farm Labor Contractors
- Employ foremen to deal directly with workers when recruiting, hiring, instructing, assigning tasks, and enforcing work rules.
- Supervise the work of contracted employees.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay
- Schedule and supervise the construction and testing of special devices and the implementation of unique monitoring or control systems.
- Schedule and supervise splicing or termination of cables in color-code order.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers or administrators at daycare centers, schools, public agencies, or institutions.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Supervise fitness or wellness specialists, such as fitness instructors, nutritionists, or health educators.
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
- Manage subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as liaisons between subcontractors and organizations.
- Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers, administrators, and support staff at schools, public agencies, and institutions.
- Enforce discipline and attendance rules.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Coordinate or direct activities of workers engaged in cutting, transporting, storing, or milling products and maintaining records.
||Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Direct trained survey interviewers.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of fundraising staff.
- Perform personnel activities, such as supervising or scheduling employees.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Direct activities of professional and technical staff members and volunteers.
- Plan, supervise, and review work of assigned subordinates.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Supervise or train other divers, including hobby divers.
- Direct activities of workers conducting autopsies, performing pathological and toxicological analyses, and preparing documents for permanent records.