||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with distance learning equipment or applications.
- Create and maintain web sites or databases that support distance learning programs.
- Develop or provide technical resources, such as course management and videoconferencing systems, networking, and webcasting, for distance learning programs.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
- Maintain records of applications made or licensing fees collected.
||Food Service Managers
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Maintain documentation of all loss prevention activity.
- Maintain databases such as bad check logs, reports on multiple offenders, and alarm activation lists.
||Municipal Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Compile and maintain records on personnel, accidents, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain required maps and records.
- Keep up-to-date records of circulation and materials, maintain inventory, and correct cataloging errors.
- Compile lists of overdue materials and notify borrowers that their materials are overdue.
- Document all database changes, modifications, or problems.
- Record information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken.
- Process claims against the municipality, maintaining files and log of claims, and coordinate claim response and handling with municipal claims administrators.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Keep records of work performed.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Prepare reports regarding farm conditions, crop yields, machinery breakdowns, or labor problems.
||Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Prepare reports on the operation of conservation laboratories, documenting the condition of artifacts, treatment options, and the methods of preservation and repair used.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Prepare manifests showing numbers of airplane passengers and baggage, mail, and freight weights, transmitting data to destinations.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.