||Supply Chain Managers
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Implement or monitor complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Plan or implement brownfield redevelopment projects to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with applicable standards or requirements.
- Design or implement plans for surface or ground water remediation.
- Design or implement measures to improve the water, air, and soil quality of military test sites, abandoned mine land, or other contaminated sites.
- Develop or implement plans for the sustainable regeneration of brownfield sites to ensure regeneration of a wider area by providing environmental protection or economic and social benefits.
- Design or implement plans for structural demolition and debris removal.
- Develop or implement plans for revegetation of brownfield sites.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Develop or implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external systems or processes.
- Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
||General and Operations Managers
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Implement or oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Develop or implement programs to improve sustainability or reduce the environmental impacts of engineering or architecture activities or operations.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop, arrange for, perform, or assess executive protection activities to reduce security risks.
- Develop, implement, manage, or evaluate policies and methods to protect personnel against harassment, threats, or violence.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Plan and implement changes to service offerings to meet community needs or increase funeral home revenues.
- Plan and implement sales promotions or other marketing strategies and activities for funeral home operations.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to fundraising programs.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.
- Participate in the determination of organizational policies regarding such issues as participant eligibility, program requirements, and program benefits.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Set educational standards and goals and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Review and interpret government codes and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Develop or implement projects to improve efficiency, economy, or effectiveness of hydroelectric plant operations.
- Develop or implement policy evaluation procedures for hydroelectric generation activities.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Formulate policies, procedures and programs for recruitment, testing, placement, classification, orientation, benefits and compensation, and labor and industrial relations.
- Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.