||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Maintain complete records of engineering department activities, including machine operations.
- Order and receive engine room stores, such as oil or spare parts, maintain inventories, and record usage of supplies.
- Record details about freight conditions, handling of freight, and any problems encountered.
- Write certificates of admeasurement that list details such as designs, lengths, depths, and breadths of vessels, and methods of propulsion.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Record and compile operational data, such as chart or meter readings, power demands, or usage and operating times, using transmission system maps.
- Monitor and record switchboard or control board readings to ensure that electrical or steam distribution equipment is operating properly.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
- Complete, review, or maintain production, time, or component waste reports.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Monitor and record food temperatures to ensure food safety.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Inspect biomass power plant or processing equipment, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Record or report operational data, such as readings on meters, instruments, and gauges.
||Extruding and Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Synthetic and Glass Fibers
- Record details of machine malfunctions.
- Record operational data on tags, and attach tags to machines.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Take readings and record data, such as water levels, temperatures, or flow rates.
- Maintain logs, reports, work requests, or other records of work performed in hydroelectric plants.
||First-Line Supervisors of Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Maintain or verify records of time, materials, expenditures, or crew activities.
- Prepare, compile, and submit reports on work activities, operations, production, or work-related accidents.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
- Weigh, measure, and record fuel used.
||Loading and Moving Machine Operators, Underground Mining
- Observe and record car numbers, carriers, customers, tonnages, and grades and conditions of material.
- Maintain records of materials moved.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Compute and record settings for new work, applying knowledge of metal properties, principles of welding, and shop mathematics.
- Record operational information on specified production reports.
||Power Plant Operators
- Record and compile operational data by completing and maintaining forms, logs, or reports.
- Prepare and submit compliance, operational, and safety forms or reports.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Inspect freight cars for compliance with sealing procedures, and record car numbers and seal numbers.
||Bus Drivers, School