||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Monitor meters and pressure gauges to determine consumption rate variations, temperatures, and pressures.
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
- Weigh, measure, and record fuel used.
- Maintain complete records of engineering department activities, including machine operations.
- Order and receive engine room stores, such as oil or spare parts, maintain inventories, and record usage of supplies.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded.
- Write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
||Extruding and Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Synthetic and Glass Fibers
- Record details of machine malfunctions.
- Record operational data on tags, and attach tags to machines.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
||Freight and Cargo Inspectors
- Record details about freight conditions, handling of freight, and any problems encountered.
- Write certificates of admeasurement that list details such as designs, lengths, depths, and breadths of vessels, and methods of propulsion.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Take readings and record data, such as water levels, temperatures, or flow rates.
- Maintain logs, reports, work requests, or other records of work performed in hydroelectric plants.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.
- Read gauges or charts, and record data obtained.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Compute and record settings for new work, applying knowledge of metal properties, principles of welding, and shop mathematics.
- Record operational information on specified production reports.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Monitor gauges and flowmeters and inspect equipment to ensure that tank levels, temperatures, chemical amounts, and pressures are at specified levels, reporting abnormalities as necessary.
- Record operating data such as products and quantities pumped, stocks used, gauging results, and operating times.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Record and compile operational data, such as chart or meter readings, power demands, or usage and operating times, using transmission system maps.
- Monitor and record switchboard or control board readings to ensure that electrical or steam distribution equipment is operating properly.
||Loading Machine Operators, Underground Mining
- Observe and record car numbers, carriers, customers, tonnages, and grades and conditions of material.
- Estimate and record amounts of material in bins.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Generation System Technicians
- Prepare and submit compliance, operational, and safety forms or reports.
- Record and maintain log of well-head gauge pressure readings.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Inspect biomass power plant or processing equipment, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Record or report operational data, such as readings on meters, instruments, and gauges.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
- Complete, review, or maintain production, time, or component waste reports.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Monitor and record food temperatures to ensure food safety.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
||Railroad Brake, Signal, and Switch Operators
- Monitor oil, air, and steam pressure gauges, and make sure water levels are adequate.
- Record numbers of cars available, numbers of cars sent to repair stations, and types of service needed.