- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Maintain records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
- Prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
- Maintain records of applications made or licensing fees collected.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports, such as reviews of portfolio positions.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Maintain financial, operational, production, or employment records for farms or ranches.
- Prepare budgets or financial reports for farm or ranch operations.
||Food Service Managers
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
||Municipal Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Compile and maintain records on personnel, accidents, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain required maps and records.
- Keep up-to-date records of circulation and materials, maintain inventory, and correct cataloging errors.
- Compile lists of overdue materials and notify borrowers that their materials are overdue.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Write and submit appraisal and tax reports for public record.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Write and distribute financial or environmental impact reports.