||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
||Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Estimate requirements and order or requisition meat supplies to maintain inventories.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Requisition merchandise from supplier, based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel.
- Take orders for imprinted checks.
- Place orders for laboratory equipment and supplies.
||Gaming Cage Workers
- Determine cash requirements for windows and order all necessary currency, coins, or chips.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials, as necessary.
- Order supplies, including replacement parts, for timing instruments.
||Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers
- Requisition parts or materials.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Order new parts to maintain inventory.
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Maintain supplies of tools, equipment, and materials, and order additional supplies as needed.
||Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installers