||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Purchase new or additional stock, or prepare documents that provide for such purchases.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
||Postal Service Clerks
- Put undelivered parcels away, retrieve them when customers come to claim them, and complete any related documentation.
- Order retail items and other supplies for office use.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Requisition merchandise from supplier, based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
||Cooks, Private Household
- Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
||Gaming Cage Workers
- Determine cash requirements for windows and order all necessary currency, coins, or chips.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Order items needed to replenish supplies.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Maintain stock of supplies, and requisition any needed items.
||Cooks, Fast Food
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Order or requisition liquors and supplies.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Acquire books, pamphlets, periodicals, audio-visual materials, and other library supplies by checking prices, figuring costs, and preparing appropriate order forms and facilitating the ordering process by providing such information to others.
||Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Estimate requirements and order or requisition meat supplies to maintain inventories.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel.