||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Biomass Plant Technicians
- Inspect biomass power plant or processing equipment, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Record or report operational data, such as readings on meters, instruments, and gauges.
- Manage parts and supply inventories for biomass plants.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
- Maintain pattern records for reference.
- Inventory equipment and supplies, ordering parts and tools as necessary.
- Collect and store patterns and lumber.
- Claim missing issues of periodicals and journals.
- File catalog cards according to system used.
- Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
- Type, file, and duplicate materials.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Monitor and record food temperatures to ensure food safety.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
||First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- Requisition or purchase supplies, such as insecticides, machine parts or lubricants, or tools.
- Issue equipment, such as farm implements, machinery, ladders, or containers to workers, and collect equipment when work is complete.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Examine and inventory firefighting equipment, such as axes, fire hoses, shovels, pumps, buckets, and fire extinguishers, to determine amount and condition.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
- Maintain complete records of engineering department activities, including machine operations.
- Order and receive engine room stores, such as oil or spare parts, maintain inventories, and record usage of supplies.
||Freight and Cargo Inspectors
- Record details about freight conditions, handling of freight, and any problems encountered.
- Write certificates of admeasurement that list details such as designs, lengths, depths, and breadths of vessels, and methods of propulsion.
||Vocational Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Select and assemble books, materials, supplies, and equipment for training, courses, or projects.
- Acquire, maintain, and repair laboratory equipment and tools.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Record and compile operational data, such as chart or meter readings, power demands, or usage and operating times, using transmission system maps.
- Monitor and record switchboard or control board readings to ensure that electrical or steam distribution equipment is operating properly.
||Loading Machine Operators, Underground Mining
- Observe and record car numbers, carriers, customers, tonnages, and grades and conditions of material.
- Estimate and record amounts of material in bins.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Generation System Technicians
- Prepare and submit compliance, operational, and safety forms or reports.
- Record and maintain log of well-head gauge pressure readings.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results.
- Complete, review, or maintain production, time, or component waste reports.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
||Extruding and Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Synthetic and Glass Fibers
- Record details of machine malfunctions.
- Record operational data on tags, and attach tags to machines.